Do you want to show what you can do, get work experience, and use your skills? You’re in the right spot. State Bank of Pakistan in collaboration with the National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF) has launched the Nation Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y). The basic aim of the program is to impart essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school-going children for strengthening of their money management skills and understanding of financial matters. The program mainly targets three age groups (School Going Children – age 9-12 years; Adolescents – age 13-17 years; Youth – age 18-29 years) across Pakistan.
National Financial Literacy Program for Youth brings an amazing opportunity under its virtual internship program for students to develop their leadership, strategic, and communication skills.
Related: Courses and Programs Available in Pakistan to Pursue After 12th
Be a Student of a registered School, TVET, College, or HEC Recognized University within Pakistan and AJK.
What You Will Get
- Gain experience of working with the professional team of the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth
- Be featured on the NFLPY’s website, social media, and newsletters
- Get to network and build relationships with Student Ambassadors from other educational institutes and disciplines
- Get a chance to participate in NFLP-Y’s events, training and to be considered for local internships
- Get gold, silver and platinum certificates on the basis of your performance
- Earn a ‘performance-based’ stipend up to Rs. 20,000/-
How to Apply?
If you want to join NFLP-Y’s Virtual Internship Program and become our student Brand Ambassador, please visit our website and fill out the online application form