Friends, through this post, you will get information about 50 important computer questions, which are very important from the point of view of examination and from the point of view of computer knowledge. These questions are asked time and again in examinations. So if you are preparing for any exam or are interested in gaining knowledge related to computers then this important computer question and answer must be read. Here we will know some very important questions related to computers which are often asked in competitive examinations.
Important Computer Questions for Interview
1. When is Computer Literacy Day celebrated?
Answer – Computer Literacy Day is celebrated on 2 December.
2. The country with the most computers in the world is considered?
Answer – the United States of America is considered to be the country with the most computers in the world.
3. Who built the world’s first supercomputer?
Answer- The world’s first supercomputer was built by C-DAC.
4. Who is called the father of computer?
Answer – Charles Babbage is called the father of computer. Charles Babbage invented the computer in 1822. The name of the computer that Charles Babbage invented for the first time is “Differential Engine”.
5. What is called the brain of the computer?
Answer- The brain of the computer is called the CPU.
6. What is the data going into the computer called?
Answer- The data going to the computer is called input.
7. What is the full name of BIOS?
Answer – The full name of BIOS is Basic Internal Output System. This word is actually a short form of Basic Input / Output System. It is built-in software that determines what the computer can do without having to access the program from the disc. The main function of the BIOS is to boot the operating system on the PC.
8. Who is the inventor of WWW?
Answer- Tim Berners Lee and Robert Cailliau are the inventors of WWW. Together these two invented WWW ( World Wide Web ) in 1989.
9. What are the two popular output devices.
Ans- The two popular output devices are monitor and printer. Apart from this, other output devices include Plotter, Projector, Speaker, etc.
10. Which device is used to view all types of information or output of the computer?
Answer- Monitor is used to seeing all the information and output of the computer.
11. What is the medium of output?
Answer- The medium of output is the printer.
12. What is the full form of CD ROM?
Answer- The full form of CD ROM is Compact Disk Read Only Memory. Compact Disk Read Only Memory This is an example of secondary memory.
13. What is the meaning of RAM in the computer?
Answer – RAM stands for Random Access Memory in a computer. It is a type of computer memory that is accessed randomly. This means that it stores the work being done on the computer in a temporary manner.
14. Computer hardware that can store large amounts of data is called?
Answer- Computer hardware that can store a lot of your volume is called magnetic tape hard disk.
15. Which is not counted in the type of memory in the computer?
Answer – Server is not counted in the type of memory in the computer.
16. What is a pen drive?
Answer – Pen drive is an electronic memory. A pen drive is a portable universal serial bus (USB) flash memory device used to store and transfer audio, video, and data files to and from a computer.
17. Why is cache memory used?
Answer – Cache memory is used in computers to remove the speed barrier between memory and processor.
18. What is the built-in memory of the computer?
Answer- The built-in memory of the computer is ROM.
19. At what place does the data remain unchanged when the computer is turned off after saving a file?
Answer- When the computer is turned off after saving a file, the data remains in the secondary storage as it is.
20. What is the full name or full forum of www?
Answer- The full name of WWW is Word Wide Web.
21. How is word length measured in computer?
Answer – In a computer, the length of the word is measured by byte.
22. The part of a computer system that contains programs or instructions is called?
Answer- The part of the computer system which contains the instructions in the program is called software.
23. What is called when two processors are installed on a computer?
Answer- When two processors are installed in a computer, it is called Parallel Processing.
24. The computer language used on the Internet is?
Answer- The computer language used on the Internet is Java.
25. Which is considered the fastest computer?
answer. The fastest computer is considered to be a supercomputer.
26. Who is the inventor and originator of WWW?
answer. The inventor of WWW is the originator Tim Berners Lee G.
27. What is HTTP in URL http://www?
answer. HTTP is a protocol in URL. The full form of HTTP is Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
28. What is a browser?
Answer- A browser is a software for searching web pages on the Internet. A web browser is a software that helps you to view and use the content available on the Internet such as articles, images, videos, and audio and games, etc. available on the blog website. Some of the most popular browsers are Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.
29. What is a computer virus?
Answer. A computer virus is a software program that is specially designed to destroy the computer. The full name of VIRUS is Vital Information Resources Under Siege. Viruses are small programs in the computer which are auto-executed programs that enter the computer and affect the working of the computer.
30. What is the full form of an email?
answer. The full form of email is electronic mail. Raymond Tomlinson (the Father of Email) is called the father of email. By e-mail, a message is transmitted in digital form from one person to another or more persons. It is powered by the Internet.
31. Who is the originator of email?
answer. The originator of the email is R. Tomlinson ( Raymond Tomlinson ).
32. What is the full form of HTML?
Answer- The full name of HTML is Hyper Text Markup Language.
33. What is the full form of HTTPS?
Answer- The full name of HTTPS is HyperText Transfer Protocol. The HTTPS protocol works at the transport layer of the OSI model. Which is known for layer security.
34. When was the world’s first supercomputer built?
answer. The world’s first supercomputer was built in 1976.
35. What is EDP?
Answer- EDP is electronic data processing. It is called electronic data processing in Hindi.
36. What is the full form of LCD?
answer- The full name of the LCD is Liquid Crystal Display. This is a flat panel display technology that is commonly used on TVs and used in computer monitors.
37. What is the full form of OCR?
answer- The full name of OCR is Optical Character Recognition. OCR is a technology by which we can create different documents like Image PDF. Files or hand-written documents, etc., are converted into data in a way that the computer can understand.
38. Who made the first computer mouse?
Answer- The first computer mouse was created by Douglas Engelbert. He built it in the 1960s.
39. What is the most commonly used input device today?
Answer- The keyboard is the most used input device today.
40. What does the size of virtual memory depend on?
Answer- The size of the virtual memory depends on the disk space.
41. What is meant by ALU in the context of computer?
Answer- ALU stands for Arithmetic Logic Unit. ALU is called Arithmetic Reasoning Unit in Hindi.
42. The world’s first electronic computer is?
Answer- The world’s first electronic computer is ENIAC (ENIAC). Short form of Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer.
43. What is IBM?
Answer- IBM is an American multinational information technology company. This company was started in 1911 as a Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company. The full form of IBM is International Business Machines Corporation.
44. The world’s first calculator is?
Answer- Abacus is the world’s first calculator.
45. What is the ctrl, shift, and alt called?
Answer- Ctrl, shift, and alt are called modifier keys.
46. What is a Bit?
Answer – Bit is the smallest unit of computer memory.
47. Inaccuracy in computer data is called?
Answer – Inaccuracy in computer data is called a bug. When a developer makes a computer program, there are flaws in it while creating, which you can call error, defect, mistake, failure, or fault, but it is called software bug in technical language.
48. Who invented the microprocessor?
Answer – The microprocessor was invented by Intel. There are mainly two major microprocessor manufacturing companies in the world – Intel and AMD.
49. What is Windows?
Answer – A personal computer operating system from Microsoft.
50. What is the meaning of ‘CC’ in the case of E-mail?
Answer – Carbon Copy
Friends, through this post, you got information about 50 important computer questions, which are very important questions from the point of view of examination.
Friends, hope you liked this post and liked this information related to the computer, if you liked this information related to the computer, then definitely share it on social media, and if you have important computer questions in your mind. So do ask through the comment below, we will definitely answer your questions.